"That's the guy who gets his salsa from New York City."

1.23.2007

look me in the eyes

I took an eye exam today. The optometrist who conducted the exam seemed like a good guy, but there was something off about him. He moved slowly for a man his age, and he had kind of a creepy grin. You have to worry about guys who have the creepy grin. Yes I'm talking about the infamous "pervert/pedophile look".

It's not always a good idea to judge someone based on how they appear, but let's face it, it's safe & it can be fun! Of course I'm being sarcastic... or am I? I'll let you decide for yourself. Protect yourself. Protect the children. Please read this web page and take the short exam below titled How to spot a Pedophile, which I also believe pertains to spotting perverts in general.

No comments: